Ringside Junior Single Guard Mouthpiece - 10 Pack
Mouth Guard Fitting Instructions:
1. Bring water to boiling point.
2. Drop mouth guard in water for 10 seconds.
3. Remove mouth guard with tongs.
4. Place mouth guard immediately around upper teeth. It will be warm but will not burn.
5. Press tongue against the back of the upper teeth.
6. While holding the mouth guard in this position, suck out all the air and water until it comes to a tight fit around the upper teeth.
7. Remove from mouth and place und cold tap water.
8. If you do not get a tight fit the first time, repeat the procedure again.
- Boil and bite for a custom fit
California Prop 65 WARNING
|SKU||801 JR 10|
Please note that this guide is an estimate and cannot account for individual preferences. For all size charts please click HERE