Ringside Junior Single Guard Mouth Guard
Mouth Guard Fitting Instructions:
1. Bring water to boiling point.
2. Drop mouth guard in water for 10 seconds.
3. Remove mouth guard with tongs.
4. Place mouth guard immediately around upper teeth. It will be warm but will not burn.
5. Press tongue against the back of the upper teeth.
6. While holding the mouth guard in this position, suck out all the air and water until it comes to a tight fit around the upper teeth.
7. Remove from mouth and place und cold tap water.
8. If you do not get a tight fit the first time, repeat the procedure again.
- High quality 35 second boil and bite style youth mouthpiece is excellent for the gym or competition
- Easy to fit! Just boil in hot water and bite to form teeth impression
California Prop 65 WARNING
Please note that this guide is an estimate and cannot account for individual preferences. For all size charts please click HERE